Cocktail Recipe: Dewar's Dramble
Light, fruity and refreshing, The Dramble is the perfect way to introduce the smooth notes of vanilla, citrus and juicy sultanas found in Dewar’s 12-year-old in an easy drinking and accessible serve.
- 50 ml Dewar’s 12 or 15 year old
- 25 ml Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12.5 ml sugar syrup (2:1 Ratio of sugar:water)
- 10 ml Crème de Mure
- Blackberry garnish
- Add all ingredients (minus crème de mure) to the glass
- Fill with crushed ice and stir/swizzle
- Top with more crushed ice and then drizzle crème de mure on top
- Garnish with a fresh blackberry
Created by Jacob briars at the Aberfeldy distillery during a tasting,2012.